Dad says I am a happy little guy who is energetic and a very quick learner. I love my doggy foster brothers (and every small pup I meet). Dad doesn’t know who has more fun- the other pups or me! (I think it’s me really!!!) Playing and having fun is simply what I do! And if my doggy foster brothers want to play ‘chase’ I’m all in!
Anyone who has visited Mom and Dad’s home likes me immediately – and they also like to give me belly rubs. (And how can a guy resist a belly rub?)
My Ideal Home:
- A mellow home environment
- Someone home most of the time
- Another active, playful dog around my age and size
- Someone willing continue my training
- Needs experienced adopter
- Rescue dog experience required
- Recent/current dog experience
So if you are looking for a little love of a guy with tons of promise, who is curious about life, doesn’t bark much, loves people and other pups, please complete our application as I am waiting to meet you.
Tail wags and wiggles,
Darling, Delightful and Deserving Dickens