My name is Rikki and I’m quite a darling little girl. I’m smart, beautiful, affectionate, confident and playful. My BFK “Aunties” and our vet think I’m a Bichon Havanese mix – and I’m about 2-3 years old and weigh 16 pounds. My hair is a blend of black, brown and grey (it’s hard to see the colors in most photos) and I have warm and expressive brown eyes that seek your attention (so you can take me places or give me pets and belly rubs!)
I’m also pretty much ‘pure puppy.’ I love to run like the wind and believe that all toys, balls, socks, and baseboards are there for my entertainment. My foster Mom says I’m also very young in ‘the ways of the world.’ She and Dad are working with me on ‘training’ and I will need someone to continue that in my forever home.
I’m good with other dogs but I’m definitely an ‘alpha personality.‘ That means I would prefer to be the only one in the home. (I’m also not good with those creatures called ‘cats’.)
Riding in the car is fun for me! I lie down, relax and enjoy the ride! Dad says I’d also love long walks as I am excellent! I don’t bark at other dogs or people on my walks. I don’t pull but I sure do like to sniff the flowers and plants and see who has been walking in my neighborhood.
My Ideal Home:
- An experienced owner who has previously worked with a dog trainer and is committed to continuing training
- A consistent and loving environment
- Someone home most of the time
- No other furkids or cats
- A couple or family with kids 12+ willing to train and further socialize me
- A savvy doggy parent is required. This is not the pup for a first-time owner or one who lacks past training experience
- Recent experience with an active pup a plus
So if you are looking for an affectionate pup who would kiss you forever, given the chance, then please ask for me.
Tail wags and kisses,
Remarkable, Radiant and Rollicking Rikki